Worksop Halloween Half Marathon
31st October 2021
Please note that the results published are currently only provisional. We are working through your queries as quickly as we can. In the meantime, if you don't think your result is correct, please can you contact [email protected]. A screenshot of your garmin time (if you have one), will help them process your query more quickly.
Thank you once again for your patience.
- Plan your journey to arrive in Worksop in plenty of time to park and walk to the event venue. Parking venues can be found here
- Clocks go back at 2.00am on Sunday morning. Traffic information, tune in to Greatest hits radio FM on 107.9.
- Please do an LFT Covid test within 24 hours of the race and do not set off if this indicates a Covid trace or with symptoms. Loss of taste or smell, temperature or a continuous dry cough.
- Write your contact details and medical information on the back of the number, save time‐ pin it to your top before you arrive.
- Please clean your hands with hand sanitiser at the gates and periodically throughout your time in the race village.
- Please do not bring spectators or well wishers to the race village, feel free to encourage them along the route including the fantastic National Trust operated Clumber park.
- There is no fun run this year.
- Race day Photos: Mick Hall photography.
- Bag Drop: By Joel – local charity supporting families through pregnancy and parenting after baby loss. Requested donation minimum £1. Tear off slip on your number attach to your bag.
- After the Race: Water, t-shirt, post race Physio by Sheffield Hallam Uni students
- Race numbers and timing chips are being posted out this year. Please ensure that we have your correct postal address.
- Once race numbers have been posted out there will be NO deferrals accepted. The last date for deferrals is Sunday, 10th October.
- Any new entrants from 19th October onwards will collect their numbers on the day. This is to avoid any delays with postage.
- The closing date for all entries will be 28th October, or sooner if the entry limit has been reached.
- Entry transfers will still be allowed until 28th October. The new runner must be in possesion of the race number and timing chip on race day.